Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day is a book by Judith Viorst. It is about a boy who was having a horrible day. He woke up with gum in his hair and his day went downhill from there. I remember reading that book when I was little with my mom. It was one of my favorite books! Apparently lots of people liked it, so Disney made a movie about it! It was funny... I liked it! It starred Steve Carrel (the dad), Jennifer Garner (the mom), and Ed Oxenbould (Alexander). My favorite character was the dad. He was really funny! The movie was about Alexander and his fairly. Alexander had a terrible day, but his family always had good days. Alexander wished on a birthday sundae that he made, that his family would know what it was like to have a horrible day. Guess what? The next day, they did! And it wasn't just a bad day, it was a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day! The clip below is my favorite part of the movie.


undefined on Disney Video 
disneyd55.com
 findingsantyinourcrazylife.com

1 comment: