Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Pets

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to write about my cool pets.  I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 fish. I have a golden retriever named Hank who acts exactly like Dug from the Disney movie Up, a cute dachshund named Celia, and a striped one named Cooter. My cat's name is Calliope Jane ( Cali for short ) and she likes to be petted. My beta fish's name is... wait for it....
Sirgeorgexavierdumdumfirefinthemighty!
That's right, Sir George Xavier Dum- Dum Firefin  the Mighty! My sister helped me come up with that name when we got our pretty beta fish.
Stay tuned for more awesome posts by me, Madison the Great, on the Blog About Everything Awesome!!!

7 comments:

  1. That's cool! I have one dog named Brigette! She is a beagle mix!
    Happy horsy girly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pets Maddie! And Hank is adorable!!!!
    -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a super long name for a fish but it is awesome i cant wait to here more from you i love the way you write i can here you talking when i read your posts and thats hard to find :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should write about funny story's about your pets, I have two mutts, one is a dachshund and Chihuahua mix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should also post some images.

    ReplyDelete